Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tagged
I've been Tagged by Jas...lama dah.Sorry,now only I have the time to complete it.

Rules - The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

I am

An Active Person...(perasan athelete is more like it)


I really want to go to

Russia! (For real, my dream destination)


My favourite place is

Yes, where you can find apek on trishaw chilling next to Line Clear...
Penang


My favourite thing

My Walkman phone...I love music and I love connecting with my friends


My favourite drinks

Pure Choc by Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (which I would sprinkle choc powder on the cream)


and

Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice


and

Current fave is Barley Kacang at Larkin Bomba!No image but I promise I SHALL upload it SOON!


My favourite food is

Laksa (My mom's laksa is the BEST)


and

Tom Yam Noodle


My favourite colours are

Blue



and

Pink (Sue me!Huh!)


and Purple


I attended the followings

Taman Senangan Primary School (1989 - 1994)


Telok Air Tawar Secondary School (1994 - 1999)


Dato' Onn Secondary School (For 2 months only)


And Mara University of Technology (2000 - 2005)

A beautiful picture I found from Google.


My hobbies are

Travelling


and


Disclaimer : Am against hunting and poaching (Relevant?Maybe)

My wish is for

No,its not to be on a cover of a magazine.



Right...am tagging all in my link!