Friday, December 18, 2009

Cheezy Songs?

Ever experience a situation when there's an echo of a cheezy song repeating in your head? For the past few days I kept humming this bloody 'jiwang' mat salleh song by plain white shirt (whatever the band name is) that 1,2,3,4 I love You...aiyo, I'm so annoyed.

The other day I had a light chat with my close yet far friends. Just to pass the time...this question arise;

"what is your breakup song that able to make you feeling extremely sentimental?"

I got all these Indonesian songs listed...from Ungu, Kerispatih yada yada yada.


Ira named John Legend and some of them has none (konon tak pernah frust la tu...yeah right, I'll keep you guys as anonymous.you know who you are tho). And as for me, my personal jiwang frust katak song is David Gray - This Year's Love. Yeah, yeah...that song is really jiwang frustrating one. And my all time evergreen lagu jatuh cinta in a fantasy lala land is Dreaming of You by Selena (i know, just sue me)


Suddenly, this cross my mind...ever heard of Tercipta Untukku by Ungu? I always find this song funny...coz I remembered being dedicated of the said song by 2 person. My sense quickly query the fact that..."so,aku tercipta untuk siapa ni?" (ouch)


Okayla...off to Penang now!

And that bloody theres only one thing two do three words four you is still in my head...haih!

Later