Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All Summed Up

My exciting life for the passed few weeks...(or perhaps for the month of August)
Let me see...

Me and Mazia attended Sara and Arik's wedding. But didn't get to snap pics with them instead like a monkey we catch the elegant Puan Raja and snapped couple of photos with her *grinning devilishly*Then we had a bowling tournament (as I informed earlier)Same thing la, no pic during the competition...only post-tournament available.
The girls did a job well done! Thanks to Tun and Liza as well. Later got compliment from senior since it was well-organised. Whatever it is...we had fun, fun and fun. Its just a repeatation here... Puan Noorin's team won the game while Puan Raja grabbed the second place and followed by Tuan Anselm's team lead by the bestbowler that is Tuan Fairuz. Owh, the champion from bottom was Tuan Hanafiah (sorry Tuan, can't help to shout out loud)

After the competition myself, Mazia and Ez went to watch Zohan (too long la the title) and what can I say...bloody fool its nice. After that we adjourned to Dome in Subang...and this pancake...drool (damn I'm hungry)

Nothing much after that except attended a few more weddings and travelling and oh ya, the latest was Jaja's Baby Bash (baby shower is the correct term...whatever). The
theme was pink and white. Everyone was there except Ana who's down with fever and Far who is too far, far away in Terengganu. Then again, we had great time! I won the teka berapa coklat and 2nd in ukuran Jaja's belly and 3rd in creating anything that has to do with baby from plastersin (betul ke eja ni?) and boy...i should have won the first place (no Am,I should get the first place coz Sharel dah tarik my cat awal2 lg before Jaja interrupted him, altho you did helped me to be less ambitious)
The winning cat
Me and Pretty Am
All of us without Am
The winners posed as the losers watched including the photographer(ouch)

Here an old pic taken somewhere in July during tapisan keselamatan (sempat lagi)
Me, Nana and her friend with a nice name that I called with another name...sorry The girls berposing without me,darn and Jas my referee who was so nice enough to take the day off...

Till next post.
Later peeps