Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Need My Good Ol' Sleep

Its more than a month now that I've been a Johor resident.
Yet, only today myself and others able to pay courtesy calls to the High Court judges. But better late than never...right?

Anyway, moving to a different story.
Yesterday morning I had a hunch (hunch ke?)
The uneasy feeling is more like it...as if something bad gonna happen.
I was driving at that particular time and was telling Amy bout it.
In fact, I felt uneasy that I almost had trouble breathing.
It is peculiar that it lasted the whole day.
Its very unusual for me to feel that.
How do I explain this...its like unstable emotions collides(Sigh,big word Elin)
End up, I've screwed up big time (Hmmm)

So to cut thing short, I had a sleepless night.
The best part is,I didn't experience it alone...
Amy pun takleh tido rupanya.
And even Mazia can't sleep either and end up talking to Int til god knows what time.

I hate being unable to sleep...
You cry your eyes out...yet you still can't sleep.
The result...Feeling weary, bad mood and the almighty Zits!(Nodding fast while reading Kak Alin's comment on my FB)
Beauty sleep is almost impossible nowdays.

Right now am feeling sleepy but I'm not sure whether I would be able to have a good sleep tonight.
My emotions is still SO unstable.
I hope this is temporary...it shall pass...Insyallah...

Wishful thinking.