Friday, May 1, 2009

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night - Dylan Thomas

Altho am extremely tired after a long journey, yet I'm unable to sleep.
So, here we go...

Today is not as hectic as few days earlier.
As all are aware that tommorrow is Hari Pekerja...
Thus, I believe that everyone has their own plan.
My officemates are not excluded as well, a few stayed in JB,some left for their hometown. Mazia went off to her grandmother's arm back in Segamat. Before leaving, as usual she would hug me and promised to meet up next Monday.

Her grandparents' house is her sanctuary.As for me, it is none other than my lil blue room. It is the place to be. It is where I would just curl on my bed and hide myself from all the problems. As if a fortress where I could just spend hours day dreaming(that explains all the pimples on my forehead)
Here,I find a piece of mind...its serene ambiance soothes my emotion.
I truly agree with the phrase 'no place like home'

We pushed off around 8pm...kinda late. Expected to reach around 11 plus pm.
While I was driving, mom was half asleep...yet refuse to let me drive alone because I am in her black list driver...and to gain that trust? Forget it...
While seated at the backseat, Amy whom refused to listen to my songs dozed off with her mp3. My songs are not her cup of tea...Mazia would appreciate somehow. Amy is more to R&B and Hip Hop. I can't stand listening to her hip hop collection. Sorry dear.

While listening to my songs' collection, one track by PM Dawn triggered me.
Yes, the melancholy tune...
Yes, the cunning lyrics (which I never pay attention to before)
Oh what the heck...I'll just paste it here.

Die Without You
by PM Dawn

Is it my turn to wish you were lying here?
I tend to dream you when I'm not sleeping.

Is it my turn to fictionalize my world.
Or even imagine your emotions. Tell myself anything...

Is it my turn to hold you by your hands?
Tell you I love you and you not hear me...

Is it my turn to totally understand?
To watch you walk out of my life and not do a damn thing?

(Chorus)
If I have to give away...
The feeling that I feel.
If I have to sacrifice...
Oh, whatever babe, whatever baby.
If I have to take apart...
All that I am...
Is there anything that I would not do,
since I'd die without you...

Oh, I apologize for all the things I've done.
But now I'm underwater and I'm drowning...

Is it my turn to be the one to cry?
Isn't it amazing how some things completely turn around...

So take every little piece of my heart...
Yeah, take every little piece of my soul...
Yeah, take every little piece of my mind...
'Cause if you're gone... inside...
I'd die without you...


Interesting that the table has turned right?
And I wonder...