Monday, June 22, 2009

PTK

What is PTK?

Precision!
Tedious!
Kudos!


Precision
The state or quality of being precise; exactness.
Tedious
Tiresome by reason of length, slowness, or dullness; boring.
Kudos
Acclaim or praise for exceptional achievement.

So, in short...PTK is menyusahkan! (boleh?)

For what is worth, I get to meet my old AG buddies and got to hang out with them.
Earlier we had lunch at Sangkuriang.....ahhhhh...layan
Tomorrow we had already plan to go to Lariz (my plan actually)

I must say, this PTK is kinda dry...and well defined as aboved.
What to do...or else I won't get a raise.

To dear Amy,
Don't be sad...nanti Jumaat kita Teppanyaki ye...sian dia...

To Dear Itik a.k.a Kunur
Congratulation...such a chubby cute daughter you have there!

To Dear Munirah and Fawwaz
Fawwaz, be nice to Moon will ya?

and finally,

To dear Am,
Sian, I'll make sure Daud's gay partner will look after him k?

Later