Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fate?

I remember the other day watching MJ's 'This Is It'.
I bet those who watched it shares the same emotions as what I felt...(or maybe not). I have nothing but sympathy towards him. Judging from the short-documentary, I guess he didn't see it coming. After all, his death is categorised as 'homicide' right?

He was 300% prepared for the concert. He was determined to make it his final tour and perhaps bearing in mind to end it beautifully. As a matter of fact, he even scolded the crew for letting him sing his heart out when he was supposed to save up his voice for the event. And I'm glad that they let him sing. The only reason is that he sang my fave song...'I just can't stop loving you'. I had goosebumps...oh yeah, I really did.

The preparation was done thoroughly and he's nothing but a perfectionist. Although at times, a bit peculiar in his behaviour, yet who cares...after all, he's The King of Pop.

But, after walking out of the cinema, it hits me. I realized then, you may prepare your very best, give it all out...but by the end of the day, you have no idea how God had crafted your life accordingly. Its entirely based on fate. You may try very hard for things to go your way, but then again, there are times when all you can do is, inhale slowly, exhale as the air cleansed your soul...and succumb to your fate.

Its painful, one may say...

Oh yes...

I've said it before and I'm saying it again...God does work in a mysterious ways.