Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Another Saturday Morning

A usual Saturday morning, where people would either be jog in the park with their families or some would prefer curled up on their cozy bed *bliss* or some would wake up early just to enjoy a cup of kopi C, kaya/butter toast and half boiled ayam kampung eggs *drool* or maybe roti canai with teh tarik..hmmm,haven.


But then again, myself, Puan Jean and Amy are stucked at the office as we're on the election duty for DUN Tenang. Here I am, eating a plain peanut butter sandwich, while Amy is googling for latest news (or is she? oh, my bad, facebook rupanya) and Puan Jean trying to buy time watching Rachel Ray on channel 5. How fortunate it is that our office is next to Singapore. In fact, channel 5 is way more clearer than our local tv.


I wonder what mom is doing home alone. We're stucked here for 8 hours and our duty will be called off at 4.00 p.m. Aiya...mo man tai! Afterall, I have millions of i.p to minute, 3 izins to prepare and 2 pardon board paper to complete. Hmmm...come to think of it, 8 hours is not enough. Hmm...maybe I should start now.


To you lucky people out there..enjoy your weekend!