Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Engagement

Yesterday and today i've done absolutely nothing but watching back to back movie marathon. I kicked it off with the Flatliners (it was shot 18 years ago mind you...Julia Roberts with her big curly hair...mat salleh buat apsal cam okay je?!huh,but then again if you look like Julia Robert,sure la okay)

Then, for the first time i watched Meet Joe Black (no wonder girls drool over Brad Pitt, altho i'm not a fan of his,but his character in this movie would be an exception) and yes, its a very weird romantic movie. But until now, I still can't compromise with the idea of malaikat maut to have feelings for human, especially to fall in love...weird! (after all, its Hollywood) Next I tuned to Nacho Libre (no wonder Jack Black married to a beautiful lady) He's hilarious! I guess this is the 3rd time I watched it. Never get tired of him. Now this morning I was glued to the screen watching The Thin Red Line...(all this while thinking that its a boring heavy drama flick...)Being glued and unable to keep my eyes shut, to the extent I was even reluctant to visit the toilet (until I have to) so I won't miss any scene. Somehow it cross my mind, perhaps this is a way or method of showing the Hollywoods' protesting the war which shamely it is somehow of the creation of their own administration (ouch!) Next I'm watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang...Val Kilmer plays a gay...wonder how he gonna pull it off.

Between, today is my besfriends' engagement... Farah Nurul Ayu to Zulharry. Alamak, haven't got the chance to shop hadiah...Here i post a photo of the cute lovely couple (I love this pic coz they both look happy). Tahniah!